AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I bought a used SONY VPL-SC50U that has been discontinued by SONY.

The projecter displays a yellow symmetrical image on the screen in the dead center and is quite large. From the research that I've done, it seems to be the Blue IN Polarizing Filter. I cannot get it serviced through SONY, so how would I go about locating the part? I've seen people describing them as polarizers, polarizing plates, etc.. and ive extensivley searched for all the terminology I've come across.

Am I looking for the right part? .. and if its so common to burn the blue polarizer, where on earth can you find a replacement?

Thank you for your time!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.