AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The lamp in my PLUS-UP1100 went out last night after only 797 hours. I have a spare with 400 extra hrs left but need to have my back-up ready. Who is selling these at great prices these days?

Jeff

·
Registered
683 Posts
Hi Jeff - I have a Plus UP-1100 also. I have not had to buy a replacement bulb yet, mine only has around 250 hours on it.

I did a search on the forum a couple of weeks ago and it looks like the best price was at PC Nation, (pcnation.com).

Part number 886246 $291.78. It's for the Proxima Ultralight DX1, which is the same projector. I did not call to see if the price is current.

I love my "thumberized Plus by the way. Happy viewing !!! Reed.

PS - did you happen to follow the thread about a week ago, where the fourm member ask about the new Runco LCD projector. It turned into quite a debate about PLUS UP-1100 vs Runco VX1C. A Runco "consultant" said our projector was a P.A. System compared to the Runco "Hi-Fi". The thread is pretty funny.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A P.A. System! That is funny. I'll have to check that out when I get some time.

That is funny.

This person must have never seen a thumperized UP-1100. I've seen both and we have the better deal.

Thanks for the bulb info. Thats a good price.

Jeff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.