AVS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the HD-A2 but am looking to upgrade to the HD-XA2. The problem is, I cannot seem to find an authorized Canadian dealer. While I would prefer to purchase one in the Ottawa region, I will certainly not rule out having one shipped in.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Hey Scott, why not just get it from the states? I rarely purchase locally because of pricing an availability.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have purchased many items from the states, so that is certainly a possibility. In this case, however, the Canadian MSRP is pretty competitive with the US MSRP which suggests that it may be possible to purchase the XA2 for the same or less in Canada.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hi, guy's speaking about competitive prices on XA2 in canada, i was given a price about 2 weeks ago from a very reputable store in canada that will cary XA2, of 999 $, but yesterday the prie jumped to 1199$ , so don't get you're hopes high.

·
Registered
356 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by octogon /forum/post/0

Hi, guy's speaking about competitive prices on XA2 in canada, i was given a price about 2 weeks ago from a very reputable store in canada that will cary XA2, of 999 $, but yesterday the prie jumped to 1199$ , so don't get you're hopes high.

I believe 1199 is the suggested retail, you should be able to do better than that.

·
Premium Member
320 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikedit /forum/post/0

I believe 1199 is the suggested retail, you should be able to do better than that.

This thread does NOT ask where is the cheapest XA2 in Canada can be had. It asks where can an authorized source be found that has product for sale......... Not to close discussion about some of the other issues such as price but does anyone reading this thread know about actual product in Canada that is shipping? Not sold out! Not available for preorder, but 'Product in stock' available for sale today!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Visions should have them, and I know for a fact they can 100% for sure order them officially for you.

A few specialty shops will have them as well, I checked a store thats been around since 5.1 has been around, its called "5.1 Audio", they sell all the high-end stuff in town, mostly stuff you cannot find anywhere in the big box stores - that kind of stuff. I walked in one morning a little while ago... (like a week or so) and they just got them in, 6 of them. I grabbed one. So call around, and check Visions.. they can order them.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.