AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anybody out there knows where i can see the optoma's in person around the vacinity of Los Angeles, CA. I will probably make up my mind by this weekend or early next week, but i really need to see the optoma in person. So if anybody knows where i can see it, i would appreciat the info, thanks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just tyrying to keep this going for a couple of days, I hope someone out there has a idea of where i can see the optomas.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Very limited in distribution. Both sizes are on display at the StarPower north of Beltline on the Dallas Tollway (in Addison, TX).

Perhaps a really-aggressive roadtrip?....

BTW, as far as DLPs go this set looks very nice. I posted a bigger "review" on this last Monday. No replies, so it is probably way down the list.

BTW, if you watch a lot of regular satellite or cable television (non-HD) then you may notice a bit of degradation in the image over what you would see on a CRT-based set. This is true of the Samsung DLPs as well.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the post BTDT.

I think tx is a little to far, but thanks anyway. I contacted optoma to see if they have a distributer out here, there supposed to call me back. If i find one i will post for the rest who are interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.