AVS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Monoprice.com or blue jeans cable usually.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
monoprice.com has always been the best source for me.

·
Registered
413 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by design1stcode2nd  /t/1469983/where-do-you-buy-your-cables-wires-etc/0_100#post_23246092

Monoprice.com or blue jeans cable usually.

Monoprice for most cables. I've used Blue Jean cables before. They're very well built.

Monoprice cables are good, but their quality is generally rather run of the mill. I'm not a cable snob, but a few more bucks does buy better quality cabling (Belden, etc) and better quality connectors.

My only gripe is that some Monprice RCA connectors are rather wimpy. Hasn't stopped me from buying a bunch though

·
Registered
238 Posts
monoprice.com

tons of length options on cables and all kinds of other great stuff. I've bought from there for years for myself as well as friends and family.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
+ 1 for MP

·
Registered
272 Posts
I've bought primarily from monoprice and a local place, pchcables.com.

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
Some of the 4-conductor speaker cable I bought from Monoprice had odd color insulation, on the conductors - white, black, blue, and brown, I think it was. And, only white jacket available. I'd like to find another distributor.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just curious, which 25 foot HDMI cable are people buying at monoprice? I'm just wondering if there is really any reason to get the higher priced one. This would be the HDMI running from my projector to the receiver.

·
Registered
54 Posts
cablesonsale_dot_ca is a monoprice re-seller for Canada. More expensive than monoprice until you start adding shipping/duty for Canadians.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts