AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got a 42px500U... So happy, even though Time Warner hasn't come through with the HD DVR STB yet! Anyways... Like most of y'all, I mounted it on the wall due to limited space (NYC Living). So this leaves a quandary. Where do you put your STB/DVD/Receiver, etc? I really want to take up as small a space as possible. Please advise!

Thanks,

Andrew

ps. I haven't gotten any info for the TV Guide feature (several days have passed), anyone know what's up with that?

·
Premium Member
18,319 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dya
So I just got a 42px500U... So happy, even though Time Warner hasn't come through with the HD DVR STB yet! Anyways... Like most of y'all, I mounted it on the wall due to limited space (NYC Living). So this leaves a quandary. Where do you put your STB/DVD/Receiver, etc? I really want to take up as small a space as possible. Please advise!
Look through the pictures in the Plasma Gallery and you might get some good ideas. Lots of guys use a credenza below the Plasma, while others I have two DVRs under my display but my H/T Receiver and DVD Player is in an A/V rack in the corner. I'm actually considering building a wider Plasma table

Post some pics of your living room, and list all your components so we know how much shelf space you need and you'll get some ideas :)

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I put all my equipment in a closet behind the wall my tv is hanging on.

I was lucky enough to have this situation. I just happened to have a closet behind the wall I put my tv on.

If you can't do this, find a nice piece of furniture that can hold your equipment. It doesn't have to be furniture made specifically for HT equipment, just need to be deep enough.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.