Ceiling or near the ceiling, in front of audience

ceiling or near the ceiling, above or behind audience

floor or close to floor, in front of audience

floor or close to floor, near or behind audience

Hole opening on the back wall.

·
Registered
121 Posts
My situation doesn't fit the categories either. It's on a stool, beside the couch, behind the kids and me on the floor.

Brett

·
Registered
266 Posts
On a bookshelf mounted to the wall directly above the couch.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
At the very back of the room on the top shelf of a 15 inch wide, 7 foot tall bookshelf. ($60 worth of stackable shelves from Target)

·
Registered
92 Posts
On a shelf in an armoire behind the seating area. The screen is in the recess of a now unused bank of four casement windows. How's that for light control?

When the PJ's not in use the armoire door is closed and the blinds are left down so there's no indication either is there. When it's time to play the door's opened, the blinds pulled up out of sight into a valance, and the room lights dimmed.

·
Registered
318 Posts
in the library

with a kniff

it was the butler

oh. wrong thread. ;)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Looks like it is time to print out the information and mathematical formula of why keystoning is a bad thing again... keystoning results in spherical distortions in image quality that are impossible to to remedy. resulting in a loss of image detail... Why spend all the money on a projector and then have the image detail compromised due to your setup when it is a snap to remedy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.