AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched a bit on this and could not find anything, then search feature disabled due to load on server.

In setting up my in-laws 5040, I put in their zip-code and connected. When it was done it was missing two or three Chicago channels that I know they can get, but it did have a few channels further to their south that they could also get. I blew away the guide and reconnected but no go.

Just putting in a closer zip to Chicago could result in losing the channels south of them.

I thought Replay got its info from Zap2it!. However when I put their zip into Zap2It! I get all of the correct channels. I was hoping to do the investigating online rather than trial and error on the Replay.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
They get their info from TMS, the company that owns Zap2It. Go to www.replaytv.com and go into the support section, then let them know which channels are missing.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
If it's correct on Zap2It, then the problem is on the Replay side. Contact them to get the problem fixed. Sometimes this can get fixed quickly, but it may also take a few weeks.

To answer your question, RTV gets it's information from TMS, part of which is Zap2It. So in turn, both the RTV guide and Zap2It should show the same guide information.

·
Registered
915 Posts
I'd check and see if there's more than one lineup with the same name when you go through setup...

You can highlight the channel lineup, and push the right arrow to see the listings before you go as far as downloading..

What's the name of the lineup on zap2it that's correct?

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by ReplayLyndon
I'd check and see if there's more than one lineup with the same name when you go through setup...

What's the name of the lineup on zap2it that's correct?
Local Listings

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, sorry. I thought that was in the original post. These are over-the-air broadcast, not cable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.