AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lurking on this DIY forum for quite some time and I have really wanted to build a set of Elusive-1099's, but they are TOO elusive apparently! DIYSG is sold out and have not returned any of my emails. :(

Does anyone know where I can get the components to build them, or if anyone is selling a pre-made set? I am even open to some HTM-12's, but those are all sold out too...

I am just hoping that you all know where I can get some. :D

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
4,145 Posts
I have been lurking on this DIY forum for quite some time and I have really wanted to build a set of Elusive-1099's, but they are TOO elusive apparently! DIYSG is sold out and have not returned any of my emails. :(

Does anyone know where I can get the components to build them, or if anyone is selling a pre-made set? I am even open to some HTM-12's, but those are all sold out too...

I am just hoping that you all know where I can get some. :D

Thanks in advance!

Read the ‘site updates’ section on diysg. Erich has taken a lot of kits out of stock just so he can get organized. They will be back soon. Just give him some time. The 1099’s will be worth the wait.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Read the ‘site updates’ section on diysg. Erich has taken a lot of kits out of stock just so he can get organized. They will be back soon. Just give him some time. The 1099’s will be worth the wait.

Yeah they are. I’m dying to get my HT10s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aww man! :( But... patience is not my strong point! lol

Hopefully he is able to get everything up and running again soon. I am VERY interested in the DIYSG Products!!!

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Yeah they are. I’m dying to get my HT10s.
And me my HTM-8 for center duty, apparently @Jk7.2 grabbed the last pair for his latest build... :D

Built new TV/component stand and subs just to accommodate it, can't get my hands on one now. Woe is me... ;)

But to the OP, the site should be updated in a couple/few weeks according to the site updates page.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yes a friend and i are also waiting for Erich to get some speakers sets. Im in between 10/1299’s and titans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: chadsmith013

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes a friend and i are also waiting for Erich to get some speakers sets. Im in between 10/1299’s and titans

Awesome. What is going to her your deciding factor between the two?

I am moving into a new house where the bonus room above the garage is 12W x 15L so I'm pretty happy with what i have to work with, space wise :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Awesome. What is going to her your deciding factor between the two?

I am moving into a new house where the bonus room above the garage is 12W x 15L so I'm pretty happy with what i have to work with, space wise :)

Awesome!! 1099’s sound really good, a friend just built some a few months ago.

Depends on size. I will be working on a large speaker cabinet and i dont know exact dimensions yet.

Reactions: chadsmith013

·
Registered
45 Posts
I’ve owned all three. I can highly recommend each one. The dual woofer titan is what’s up.

I would go titans but it would be hard to figure out a center titan.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I take it you’re not going with a projector and AT screen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No its not a dedicated theater. Living room/theater

·
Registered
2,103 Posts

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
Savannah, GA

Please pm me and we an discuss further! :)
i know its about 2 hours away..but we got a decent size group in the Jacksonville area..we are pretty big into the DIYSG scene...

Reactions: ian#77 and Jk7.2
1 - 20 of 23 Posts