AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is this channel located on direct tv,, I think the dodgers / giants game is high def thats on right now????

THANKS

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
EPSN HD is nowhere to be found on the major outlets...not on Dishnetwork, not on Directv and not on most cable providers. Check back in a few months. Hopefully, ESPN HD will be available more widely by the time Sunday Night Football rolls around.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well it is being broadcast in high-def I heard the announcers talking about it, who the hell gets to watch it then??????????????/

·
Registered
13,531 Posts
tybo,

See the thread clipped to the top of this forum for a list of cable providers now carrying ESPN-HD. Other providers are currently in negotations with ESPN-HD over the costs and terms of the channel; ESPN apparently wants $0.80 per HDTV subscriber for the channel, and some cable outlets seem to think that is too much.

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Bill
Why don't they ask us to pay for it. I'd gladly pay a dollar for it. They can make 20 cents.
Because were gonna have to pay way more than a dollar for it.... I think were looking 10 bucks minimun. Because they know well pay it.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,719 Posts
As bfdtv points out, the topic at the top has all the info available on ESPN HD.

This topic is closed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.