AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont want to talk about the price - I want to talk about my experiences with their pricing practices. Is that not allowed on any of the forums here?


Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,554 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmturcotte /forum/post/18247314


I dont want to talk about the price - I want to talk about my experiences with their pricing practices. Is that not allowed on any of the forums here?


Thanks.

I don't see why not. People may actually appreciate that information. I know I would.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well my last thread was locked when I started to and I now have proof of slightly bizarre - if not outright misleading - pricing practices.


For the record it is not a forum sponsor.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,554 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmturcotte /forum/post/18247447


Well my last thread was locked when I started to and I now have proof of slightly bizarre - if not outright misleading - pricing practices.


For the record it is not a forum sponsor.

That's interesting. I wonder why they would lock your thread. Were you given a reason?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by imureh /forum/post/18247485


That's interesting. I wonder why they would lock your thread. Were you given a reason?

AVS is a technical forum for the purpose of discussing technical issues and topics. It is not a pricing forum or where-to-buy forum or a complaint-about-pricing forum, such discussion is a violation of the forum's rules. Price talk clogs the forums.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/annou...hp?f=167&a=119


However, there is a sticky thread in the General Forum about retailers that may be ok to discuss your issue:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=813384


And there is a flat panel forum at High Def Forums dot com, and you might try the forums at ResellerRatings dot com too. There's another site called Consumerist dot org or com (or something like that) where such issues are discussed too.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top