AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i remember downloaded once on my ps3 before...deleted since i didn't have enuff space. but now want to re-download it again to play....but it is no where to be found on sony store. i checked my download history also...not there either. where the hell is it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,817 Posts
There was never a demo. You're nuts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
545 Posts
.....great, here we go again, uggh.


tqlla is right, there was/is no MGS4 demo. Just chisel off a piece of gold from your vast fortune and pick it up, it's definitely worth the cost.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,213 Posts
MGS4 is on sale now for $50 and you also get a $10 gift card with purchase from Circuit City. Go ahead and pick up what I believe is the best game out so far for this generation of consoles.


Link to CC deal:
http://www.circuitcity.com/sem/rpsm/...id=k15308&mid=
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
401 Posts
There was a gameplay video up a few months ago, back when the game was first demoed live by Kojima at TGS I belive...


As for the MGS4 demo, AAA+ games like that don't need them,,, see Halo and Gears for more proof...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,218 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjsanc30 /forum/post/14301019


.....great, here we go again, uggh.


tqlla is right, there was/is no MGS4 demo. Just chisel off a piece of gold from your vast fortune and pick it up, it's definitely worth the cost.

Another quality thread presented to you by.......wait for it..........almost there.........


VincentNYC
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,953 Posts
he's being nice this time, let it be.


yes, there was no MGSIV demo, that said, run, run run to buy it now! MGS don't need no stinking demo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,478 Posts
I was about to post that maybe you were thinking of the Metal Gear Online Beta, but you only got into that if you pre-ordered the game, so I am not sure what to tell you.


As for people "following you wherever you go," it's not like they are showing up at one of your condo open houses. It's the Playstation forum--no one went anywhere except to another one of your well thought out threads.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentnyc /forum/post/14300931


i remember downloaded once on my ps3 before...deleted since i didn't have enuff space. but now want to re-download it again to play....but it is no where to be found on sony store. i checked my download history also...not there either. where the hell is it?

Could it be you are thinking of the MGS4 online beta. if so it was a Short term beta test and is no longer avalible.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well i remember playing...like jungle background like from the amazon or something. couple of hispanic guards around a small building complex...couldn't use my weapons...have to sneak around and shoot tranqualizer darts...though it was gay and sh!t...so deleted...but i heard this game is good...so give it a try again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slacker George /forum/post/14301789


Before you ask, there never was a Killzone 2 demo either.

Not true. Vincent, this released on PSN last night so go check it out before they take it back off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,671 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentnyc /forum/post/14301773


well i remember playing...like jungle background like from the amazon or something. couple of hispanic guards around a small building complex...couldn't use my weapons...have to sneak around and shoot tranqualizer darts...though it was gay and sh!t...so deleted...but i heard this game is good...so give it a try again.

Haze
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,245 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentnyc /forum/post/14301773


well i remember playing...like jungle background like from the amazon or something. couple of hispanic guards around a small building complex...couldn't use my weapons...have to sneak around and shoot tranqualizer darts...though it was gay and sh!t...so deleted...but i heard this game is good...so give it a try again.

Well u might remember playing SOMETHING like that but it wasnt MGS4. You must be mistaken about the title. There has been no demo of MGS4 period. But if you didnt like the sneaking around in the demo and shooting tranqualizer darts of the "demo" of whatever game it was that you played what makes you think you would like MORE of that in the full game?
 
1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Top