AVS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have Apocalypse (which looks and sounds fantastic), but where is the first? Why only release the sequel?

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Well, I don't count the Saw 1 release out as it is not the DC, and the quality looks like the interior of the room Adam and Gordon were in.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dot50Cal /forum/post/0

Im so dissapointed in RE:A. Not one of the extra features is in HD. Such an awful release.

Were they even filmed in HD? And what do you expect with a 25 GB disc? I'm just surprised the video doesn't look like shyt.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Kain /forum/post/0

Were they even filmed in HD? And what do you expect with a 25 GB disc? I'm just surprised the video doesn't look like shyt.

Says Dr Kain the Uninformed. Read some reviews dude. They're not hard to find and they dispute your concerns. There are many BD25's that look terrific. If you want to see something that doesn't look HD at all then by all means track down the Japanese HD DVD of the first Resident Evil movie.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts

Quote:

Resident Evil: Apocalypse was released on a BD50.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IeraseU /forum/post/0

Resident Evil: Apocalypse was released on a BD50.

Not according to the guy in my topic asking how to tell if a disc is a 50GB disc, and I was told it has to have 2 serial numbers on 2 rings to be dual layered, and it does not.

Nyg, you are right, as Fox's releases look fabulous, but they are really lacking in the extras department.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts

Quote:

Not according to the guy in my topic asking how to tell if a disc is a 50GB disc, and I was told it has to have 2 serial numbers on 2 rings to be dual layered, and it does not.

That's my understanding as well. Just checked my RE:A BD and in fact it does have just one serial number. By contrast Alien Vs. Predator and Black Hawk Down have 2.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyg /forum/post/0

That's my understanding as well. Just checked my RE:A BD and in fact it does have just one serial number. By contrast Alien Vs. Predator and Black Hawk Down have 2.

Yeah, every movie I own but Kingdom of Heaven only has one ring.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.