AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, been on here reading, reading and reading for the past month or more. I have decided I would like to buy a Pioneer Kuro, PDP-5020FP and was looking for some input on the best place to make this purchase. By best I mean in terms of price and customer service. Any advice would be most appreciated.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Contact a forum sponsor. There are a few of them here that are active members of the forum community and have always had very positive comments made about all of them. I have contacted a couple and they always responded very quickly and were very helpful. You can't go wrong with one of them.

·
Registered
640 Posts
forum sponsors

roman o

robert at value electronics

plasma concepts

id imagine all have close prices with excellent customer feedback

·
Banned
10,928 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP598 /forum/post/15419178

Where is the best place to buy a Kuro 5020?

If you plan to buy online I recommend using one of this Forum's sponsors. I've also had good luck with the Crutchfield's, OneCall's and Newegg, high end, online etailors.

When evaluating who do to business with check out their customer service reputation at ResellerRatings.com® . However, be wary of any Internet seller that has a short history of being in business or has received few consumer reviews.

·
Registered
89 Posts
maybe a little off topic, but does anyone know anywhere that has any 8g Kuros left in stock for relatively cheap? the 4280 specifically, but the 5080 or 5010 wouldnt be bad either...thanks a ton

·
Registered
2,296 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupRknowva /forum/post/15425598

maybe a little off topic, but does anyone know anywhere that has any 8g Kuros left in stock for relatively cheap? the 4280 specifically, but the 5080 or 5010 wouldnt be bad either...thanks a ton

.. Demo (pdp-5010fd) at B&H PhotoVideo; good site, bought from them. Not so good price; maybe negotiate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.