AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

I am building a home theater room and have decided on 4 Berkline theater seats (model 088).

Does anyone have a recomendation on a good place, on line or someone on this forum, to purchase from?

I live in northern California

Thanks

·
Registered
683 Posts
Not to sound biased, but I think everyone can vouch that ordering directly from our forum moderator "rsh" will make your purchase as easy and painless as possible. I have not ordered from him, but I plan to make a purchase soon for two rows of Berkline 090s.

- Colton

·
Registered
4,658 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton /forum/post/0

Not to sound biased, but I think everyone can vouch that ordering directly from our forum moderator "rsh" will make your purchase as easy and painless as possible. I have not ordered from him, but I plan to make a purchase soon for two rows of Berkline 090s.

- Colton

Seconded on Roman (aka "rsh")

·
Registered
589 Posts
rsh has a very good reputation, but if you want a competitive bid, I purchased from Ken at Stargate Cinema and have gotten fantastic service from him. Ken also carries a lot of other items you may need. To be honest you can't go wrong with either and I would buy from whoever has the best price.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Another vote for Roman. He was fantastic!

·
Registered
393 Posts
I agree that Roman has a great reputation, but a the same time would also suggest getting at least one competitive bid.

I got bids from both Roman and Serge at Home Theater Authority (he is better known for his Coaster power buys).

Both quotes were very close with the lowest depending on the particular configuration. In my case Serge had the best price on the specific setup I wanted and I have no regrets with having ordered from him. Just as I am sure would have been the case with Roman.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Roman @ www.rtheaters.com

Paul @ www.leather-direct.com

Both are fantastic but I went with Paul since I would save a little more per seat and save on the tax since I live in NJ and Roman is based in NJ so he would have to charge me tax.

Side note: When my seats (88's) were delivered, 2 of the lighted cupholders were defective. Paul had them replaced and I had replacement cupholders within 3 business days!!! Paul really is fantastic to work with.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.