·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to check it out.

·
Registered
336 Posts
i cant find anything in this forum about these new vutec screens. how do they compare to the rigid silverstar.............tryg have you tested them?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any predictions in pricing?

·
Registered
247 Posts
and was told that they would be ready in 2 weeks with pricing availabiliy next week.

ballpark for flush-mount 102" was like $6500usd and ballpark for ceiling-mount was like $4500usd.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
snkby,

I wouldn't hold my breath! I have contacted them numerous times and it is ALWAYS two weeks. They must not have all of the bugs worked out of it yet. While I would really like to have one of these screens, I am deadly afraid of being an early adopter on this one.

Frank

·
Registered
247 Posts
to me..............they are close to solving the problem of attaching the leader to the screen in a satisfactory way.

he did say that they would not be rushing the roll-out until this was done to their liking.

gotta give them credit for not pulling typical microsoft crap wrt to new product roll-outs.

if we could all back-charge bill gates for down-time due to his buggy/crippled software he would be $52 billion in the hole !!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$4500 might be a little rich for me, I'm sure this screen is great but vs $800 for the Da Lite HP, Im gonna have to compromise.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.