AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there in HT land know where in Canada a person can get the Audio Authority Component -> VGA transcoder?

I really don't want to pay $28 USD shipping!

· Registered
177 Posts
Altaman,

I would also be interested in finding this out. I sent an email to AA. I will let you know if I get a response.

Btw, you mentioned Smart Home Systems made you a cabe for your AE100. Can I ask what kind of cable they made for you?

Cheers

· Registered
2,378 Posts
I ordered it from copperbox.com It's a specialty item, so I'm not sure if you will find it for sale in Canada.

Copperbox.com was Canada friendly, and were quick at getting it out. The $28 is for Fedex next day. Unfortunately, Canada Customs sits on it for a couple of days.

· Registered
161 Posts
I'm in Vancouver and have one for sale. PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

· Registered
1,500 Posts
AA traditionally sells equipment for retail showroom demo purposes (all kinds of switching devices for A/B speaker, receiver, etc. comparisons). This is one of their first products that found a niche consumer market but, because of their roots, they never thought about 'dealer' pricing or distribution. Consequently, I can order from AA, but there are no dealer discounts so I pay the same you would pay.

Copperbox, and one other mail order house that I can't recall the name of, where the only two places that must have some sort of volume discount agreement with AA.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.