AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find out where to get good pricing and selection for low voltage recessed lighting. I know I have seen a few websites mentioned here before, but I can not find them now.

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Dennis, interesting site. But I don't see any recessed lighting. Is there some in the catalog that isn't on the site?

·
Registered
915 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMF
Dennis, interesting site. But I don't see any recessed lighting. Is there some in the catalog that isn't on the site?
????... I had no trouble locating low voltage recessed fixtures on the Outwater site. Don't know what your problem was... try it again.

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Got a link?

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Oh! It's on the *Plastics* side. I didn't look very hard there.

"Never mind!" :D

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Hmmm. And they have nickel trims, too...

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
:D

Now, if I could find a trim that uses Halo-type mounts and has a satin nickel finish with a specular reflector, I'd be a happy guy.

The USA Light trims have a brushed nickel reflector that would be fine for most situations, but has some scatter off the reflector. It shows up as a bright spot when used in the field of view. (I'm anticipating that a specular reflector would disappear.)

Juno has just the trim from the POV of the reflector, but two major problems: 1) the "satin nickel" color looks like brushed aluminum and 2) they require their own cans, making the cost $130+ per lumiere.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.