AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a couple of weaks ago I did a search for 10 m dvi-d duallink cabel at google, then I found to online shops, one in Germany and one in England which ship to Europe( to Sweden) and had a deacesnt price for the cabel, Stuppied me forgot to bokmark them.

Now I did a new search and can´t find and store stocking thease cabels, I have looked at 500+ pages and now I ask you guys and girls.

Do someone know a online store which i can buy a dvi-d dual linmk cabel which ship international ( EU/ Sweden) ? Please help me finding the cabel.

Have a New Hs10 which I can´t use, OkeY can use it but then I must take iut from one room to the room I have my screen and the back again when I will do regular computor stuff, not funny.

And I can´t find a singel store in Sweden which caries such a long dvi cabel, they think i´m crasy when I ask for a dual link dvi cabel longer then 5 m and say no such cabel is manufactured after one day of calling I´m staring to get frustarted.

One more Thing called Ati Ireland (europen head office) to know if the radeon support dual link dvi. after 5 m off choising press 1 for press 2 for ...

a voice said go to www.ati.com and fill upp a webform. 5 minutes of international call and pressing difrent numbers I get this( www.ati.com ) ahaaaaaaaaaaaa.................

:(

·
Registered
909 Posts
Hi Patric,

Please tell us whether the DVI cable works or not. Many of us on the forum have been looking for a more economical source of finding a DVI cable longer than 5 metres. There are a few sellers out there but the cost of these cables (longer than 5 metres) is exorbitant....around $US400.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.