AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are some good places to buy a 3 of 6ft DVI-HDMI cable? I don't need top of the line and I don't want to spend a fortune either.

·
Registered
251 Posts
There is a link at the top of the page for Bettercables. I'm sure you can get many more recommendations for online vendors. You could also check out Best Buy for Acoustic Research cables (non-internet purchase). I bought mine at Best Buy (AR cable) - works great. I am not a Best Buy employee :)

·
Registered
673 Posts
I can't give you a specific retailer since that's against forum policy (are AVS Forum Alliance Members exceptions?), but I'm sure you can do a Google search and come up with a solution.

·
Registered
15,814 Posts
There's also a link at the top for RAM.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I bought mine from my local "mom & pop" computer store ;) $17 for a good quality DVI to HDMI. My next choice would have been ebay ... like another poster said, anywhere from $6 to $100 or more.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
check out Sam's club - I just saw them in there this weekend - they didn't have a price on that cable, but the pricing on HDMI and DVI cables were reasonable and they were Philips cables

·
Registered
504 Posts
I ordered 3Meter bettercables this AM. Free ship and $20 off; $79. I have been using their silverserpent audio and component for years and have been pleased.

Edit: Just got email; shipped and due Wed!!!!

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I have a DVI-D to HDMI cable that I picked up from a reseller that does a lot of business on eBay. Nice thick cable with gold-plated ends, 10' long. Paid $7 for it, plus $4 or so for shipping. It works perfectly. Recently got a chance to compare it to a $150 Monster cable that a friend had. Could see no difference in the image at all between the two.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.