AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone recommend a place I could order a new remote for a VSX-1124-k? Or tell me what the model number of the remote is that comes with it?

I've found a couple different model numbers, not sure which is correct, but I'm not seeing Amazon or any big brand stores that carry these.

I just bought an open box VSX-1124-k from Best Buy, it was open box because it was missing the remote. I got it for $280 which seemed like a steal. I haven't hooked it up yet but it all seems like new, factory sealed in the box. Even an unopened set of batteries with it plus all the manuals, bags, accessories. Just no remote. Thinking someone with an extended warranty brought in their busted remote to this Best Buy and the employees just took the remote from this one to give the customer to swap it out. Which is what we did all the time with our warranties when I worked at Gamestop back in the day, and what Gamestop still does.

But anyway, yeah if anyone recommended, aka trusted a site to order from and/or could give me the exact remote model that'd be great!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Check ebay, as many get a universal remote and sell of their AVR remote. If prices are all high wait and look over the course of a week and see if someone puts it up for auction.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts