AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought the Princeton Graphics HDT-2000 receiver/scaler?

When I read that it can scale DVDs to 1080i, I suddenly became

interested. I checked the PG website but their retail links don't appear to lead to the HDT-2000 (unless I'm overlooking it which is always a possibility).

http://www.commvergemag.com/commverg...20010117c1.asp

Is there an on-line retailer who carries the unit?

·
Registered
675 Posts
I'm also very interested in this unit, and will probably buy one. Does anyone know anything about its OTA capabilities?

TIA

Claude

·
Registered
Epson 5040UB projector, Denon 6300, 7.1.4 setup, M&K THX speakers and SVS subwoofer
3,209 Posts
I received the latest edition of Widescreen Magazine in today's mail, it lists the Princeton HDT-2000 and says "now shipping". I wonder if this statement is correct. If it was, I would think this forum would be ablaze with info on it such is the case with the recent introduction of the Sony HDTV STB. The fact that it's supposed to do quite well with multipath (which I have serious problems with in my area) is a big attraction in addition to being able to scale LDs, DVDs, etc. to 1080i.

·
Registered
Epson 5040UB projector, Denon 6300, 7.1.4 setup, M&K THX speakers and SVS subwoofer
3,209 Posts
So does anyone out there actually own one of these yet?

·
Registered
907 Posts
Check my post in this forum for the Tiger Direct links for a Princeton package deal.

-Gergg

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
The package deal isn't shown on the web site. Instead it has the Princeton TV at two different prices: $1000 and $1300. Nor does the site show the HDT-2000 for sale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.