AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to find "Zenith DTT 901" in Los Angeles Area?

I have tried to find Zenith DTT 901 for couple weeks, but I really cannot find it.... Many Sears stores told me they have out of it for quite a long time and they really don't know when will it be available again.

There are couple websites still having it but I need a place can use the government coupon.....

Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
77 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly24325 /forum/post/17007411

Does anyone know where to find "Zenith DTT 901" in Los Angeles Area?

I have tried to find Zenith DTT 901 for couple weeks, but I really cannot find it.... Many Sears stores told me they have out of it for quite a long time and they really don't know when will it be available again.

There are couple websites still having it but I need a place can use the government coupon.....

Thanks a lot.

Try calling the K-Mart branch at Commerce...last time I was on this branch some weeks back to swap my 10/2008 issue Zens still had stacks of new/recent issues...

Incidentally, my K-Mart near me where I bought my Zens are now selling DTV Pal Pluses..$9.99 net incl $40 coupon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.