AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone located a source for wallpaper that would have theater/Hollywood themes. I have done a search here at AVS with no luck and have also looked at many home decorating sources on-line with no luck as well.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
7,655 Posts
Probably have a hard time since most either paint or use GOM cloth to finish.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
There is a HOLLYWOOD wallpaper border available at most Wallpaper/Paint stores..it can also be found on EBAY. As for generalized HT theme paper...I have had no luck...and I have searched high and low. You're best bet is to check locally at at wallpaper store and look at the books for Kid's Rooms and Teenager Rooms.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Go to Ebay and do a search for "reel" or "reels". There is a wallpaper border that I have seen several times on Ebay by doing that search. They might even know where you can get the matching wallpaper.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I bought the wall paper border Pam refers too. Do a search under "movie border" on Ebay. The border has 4 old movie posters on it ( Top Hat with fred and ginger, Gilda with rita hayward, Hard to handle with james cagney, and Dark victory with betty davis). The posters are boarded in "film sprocked holes". Its a very nice border

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.