AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aaaargh! I was literally *just* about to place my order on Amazon for 2 5060's. Earlier in the day they were available for purchase, but I just checked and the status has been changed to discontinued! Boo.

So where else can I get a 5060? Or will I have to get the 5040 from DNNA clearance??? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Um.... This thread (also currently on the first page) seems to have some information you may find helpful.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I saw that Buy.com deal. Too many questionable rebates (*copy* of the UPC when original UPC is asked for???).

Anyways, I guess my real question is whether there are still any 5060s available.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by jwtseng
Aaaargh! I was literally *just* about to place my order on Amazon for 2 5060's. Earlier in the day they were available for purchase, but I just checked and the status has been changed to discontinued! Boo.

So where else can I get a 5060? Or will I have to get the 5040 from DNNA clearance??? Thanks.
I got my 5060 at my local Costco for 179.00 Last I checked about a week ago, they still had quite a few left...

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
The costcos in the bay area are out. I checked last week and they said the closest was fresno or stockton (can't remember which). Stockton is closer... but I can't remember what they said.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hm, 50 people didn't immediately post their refer-a-friend links! (I thought about posting mine just to be funny but I will refrain).

Hm, the 5060's that were on Replay's clearance are not there today... Coincidence? You decide :)

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, sucks. I thought it was too weird that on the same day *both* Amazon and Replay (DNNA) took the 5060 off their order pages.

I think I'm going to have to order the 5040 after all. Thanks everyone!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.