AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
15,715 Posts
It's everywhere. The silvers got delayed a little bit, but...everywhere that good electronics are sold.

· Registered
714 Posts
Just an idea: Since Crutchfield is out of stock I decided to call my local Sound Advice and check their supply. They had 2 left in stock, more on the way, and offered one to me at full retail (of course). I stretched the truth a tad and told them Crutchfield had a 10% sale going on (what.. it's true!) and that I would prefer to wait a week or 2 and save the $65 + tax. They immediately offered to match the Crutchfield price, but I haven't actually gone in to purchase one yet.

A typical discount at Tweeter stores is 10%-15% anyway, so I highly recommend asking a salesperson about a lower price. Good Luck.

· Registered
1,182 Posts
I have a silver one on order at Crutchfield since that color showed coming in on 10/30. The black's are not till the end of Nov. However I was at Sound Advice today and asked if they had any. The Tampa store I was in did not have one but the St Pete store had one and is overnighting to the Tampa store for me. I already paid for it (same price as Crutchfield) and bought the extended 5 year warranty. This sound advice did not want to talk discount since they only got in 36 units for all the Fl stores. He told me that their store did not even get any. In any case they told me the 3910's will not even be seen for at least another month. I believe he even said the next order due in only shows 16 units comming into their warehouse.

Q of BanditZ I would not exactly say there everywhere. 35 for all Sound Advice stores in Fl is pretty darn slim and that is the only B&M that I have even seen with one available. Maybe they are more plentiful in different parts of the country:confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.