AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a website or something to get these from? And to see the latest releases and stuff like that???

I am a little unsure if I should get one because I don't have a STB with firewire out. But watching DTheatre movies would be pretty sweet. Hopefully they keep coming out with new titles.

Thanks!

·
Registered
237 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
Nice list. Here are two more:

DVDEmpire
BestPrices

I think it is curious that Van Wilder (National Lampoon's Van Wilder) is only being sold by DVHSMovie.com and DVHSMovieGuide.com. The latter has 40 titles for sale (including HD-Net), but Van Wilder is the only one "out of stock." A RARE COLLECTORS ITEM, and a turkey of a movie IMO.

I couldn't find a single D-Theater tape on amazon.com.

I also couldn't find any site with which to pre-order Dirty Dancing. Its street date is Sunday. I've never seen a Sunday release date on any type of video. Something tells me it's not going to happen.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by dneily

I couldn't find a single D-Theater tape on amazon.com.[/b]
dneily,

Unfortunately Amazon's search system isn't always too great and it didn't let me link right to the D-Theater titles either.

Here's what worked for me to find them:

1. Go to the main Amazon.com page

2. In the search drop-down on the left-hand side, select "VHS" and click "GO" (DON'T enter any search text yet)

3. In "Title" (the first text entry box) type "d-vhs"

4. Click "Search Now"

Currently, though, I only see about 10 titles on Amazon, and none of them is Dirty Dancing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.