AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased what is probably the last H3D card from one of the (authorized) dealers formerly listed on Immersive's web site. I was instructed by the dealer that I must D/L the software and manuals from Immersive (they were not provided/open box). The problem is, all the download links have been dead for awhile, the Forum software is not sending out the confirmation e-mail to validate the account, and I received no response to direct e-mails. I understand they're no longer supporting the card but I still need to get ahold of the software for the card to be useful. I can provide serial #'s or any other proof of ownership required if someone is willing to pass along the software. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the help, but as stated I don't have access to the forum since their software isn't sending out the validation e-mails when you create an account.

I ended up going to a certain P2P network and found what appears to be the software. This was an unacceptable solution, IMHO.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I thgouth that the Immersive Forum became public some time ago.

(Did you actually try to get in, or just think you couldn't due to some (possibly) outdated directions?)

If you can't get in let me know and I will be happy to email you any software and drivers that you want.

Good luck.

- Hunter

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
(Did you actually try to get in, or just think you couldn't due to some (possibly) outdated directions?)
I made an account, but the verification e-mail never arrives so I don't have access.

Thanks to a few helpful members here I'm good to go in terms of software and have the card up and running.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.