AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for a TV for the past year and I couldn't decide what to get. I was going to get a 42 RPT grand wega but thanks to you guys I have decided to get the KV-34XBR910 instead. I've only heard positive things about this TV.

My main question is where can I find this TV in the GTA area. I live in Mississauga and Future Shop and Best Buy both don't carry the XBR line (WTF). I found it in the Sony Store, but those sum bitches are trying to rob me. They want 3700.00 MRSP CAD for this TV. Thats ******** I've seen this TV online on ebay and different websites for an average of 2000.00 US which would equal about 2680CAD. Thats over a 1000.00 more.

Does anyone know where I can find this TV for a reasonable price in the GTA. Please help, I need this TV soon, I can't stand watching TV on my old 27" trinitron any longer.

I just read that direct links to sale prices etc, cant be listed. So can you please email me if you have a direct link or phone number at [email protected]

thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
The XBR910 is a pain in the arse to find in Canada.

The only places I found it online (on Canadian sites) are at sonystyle.ca and dumoulin.ca. I don't know if Dumoulin has stores outside of Quebec though...

Don't torture yourself with American prices. It's a futile exercise.

Just aim for 10% off MSRP (about 2520 CAN$). You can get it if you haggle a little (even at Sony Stores).

Good luck and post back if you find a good deal in Canada!

-- Patate

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.