AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I was looking for some online stores that sell DLP Projector bulbs but was wondering if anybody has an online source for a company that sells Quality bulbs for a decent price..

Now I have tried ebay in the past and they either did not know the correct bulb for my Old PRojector was so I am going to avoid Ebay for know..

The Projector bulbs in question are for my Acer PH530 and 3 Acer 1261P's..

Thnx..

·
Premium Member
6,500 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Nephilim1  /t/1472964/where-to-get-quality-dlp-projector-bulbs#post_23322197

Hey All,

I was looking for some online stores that sell DLP Projector bulbs but was wondering if anybody has an online source for a company that sells Quality bulbs for a decent price..

Now I have tried ebay in the past and they either did not know the correct bulb for my Old PRojector was so I am going to avoid Ebay for know..

The Projector bulbs in question are for my Acer PH530 and 3 Acer 1261P's..

Thnx..

Usually I recommend either Provantage or B&H Video, in this case it appears that only B&H has your Acer X1261P lamps in stock. Your older PH530 lamp is not in stock at either of these two merchants and OEM will be a harder find.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/838689-REG/Acer_EC_JBU00_001_EC_JBU00_001_Replacement_Lamp.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.