AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I just finished installing a pio 5070 on a sanus vmaa26 arm mount. My question to anyone who has done a arm mount was where to put the power outlet and cable face plate?

Since the pio connections are on the bottom of the tv, i thought to put it down at the bottom of the mount, but now i am not sure. I will route the power and cables along the arm and use some zip ties to secure them.

Anyone want to share experiences?

Thanks

·
Registered
637 Posts
I did an install with a VMDD26 which has the two arms. In that case, there is really no way to put the electrical w/in the constraints of the mount cut-out. I placed the power and signal on opposite sides and below the mount to attach to the unit. You have to be sure to leave enough room b/c the arms are taller than the plate. The plate is bigger than the hole in the wall, etc. I have some dimensioned drawings of that install somewhere. But I seem to recall that the top edge of a std size wall plate was 100mm below the mount plate.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.