Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I was just wondering if there is anywhere in Central jersey where I would be able to see Projectors on display. I would prefer to see them in a room setup. is there anywhere in Central NJ where I would be able to go to see this?

Thanks!

Ramon

·
Registered
817 Posts
There is a place in Somerville called the Sound Exchange on main street. They have a pretty fair assortment of front projectors (only digital, I think - I don't remeber seeing any CRT equipment) as well as speakers and sound systems. Their number is (908) 725.7633. I bought a Plus Piano 3100 from them over a year ago, and I had no complaints about their service.

Somerville is about as "central Jersey" as I get, since I'm from the NorthWest corner myself. But, I should think that there must be a place in New Brunswick that sells home theater equipment - so, you might want to check the yellow pages.

If you've got a specific projector in mind, check the manufacturer's web site - they will sometimes list the dealers, by region, that are selling that equipment.

Good Luck,

Dwight

·
Registered
583 Posts
Home Theater Group in Greenbrook might have some. You'd have to call first...I don't think they have regular store hours. 6th Ave. Electronics on Route 1 in the Woodbridge/Edison area has a few digital projectors, and it's about 4 minutes away from Woodbridge Stereo. Also AVI Electronics in Little Falls had some DLPs last time I was there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.