AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 277 Posts

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd start the wait time thread. My #10 envelope will be shot off first thing tomorrow morning.

My official send off time 1/1/10

My perceived prediction when I'll actually get the movie hopefully by Feb.

·
Registered
395 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimo /forum/post/0

Thought I'd start the wait time thread. My #10 envelope will be shot off first thing tomorrow morning.

My official send off time 1/1/10

My perceived prediction when I'll actually get the movie hopefully by Feb.

How do I get my free copy of the avatar?

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm glad I didn't have to pay for it and I really feel for the people that did! The most I ever paid for a movie was a French title from France 80.00 HD DVD collector set. Those days are far behind me and I haven't even gone out and bought any 3D movies. I have like four 3D discs all free of course from Panny. I'll probably start shopping for new titles in Jan/Feb when there is more content out there and prices drop a little.

The movie I really want is Tron I grew up with this movie during the gaming days of the coin arcade. Watched the first one and even played the game a litte back then.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadD
I received my copy today!!!!!!!!! I mailed in my rebate Dec 1st
Congrats! good to hear you got it, us folk in California are usually last on the list. Best i can get is they updated the status.

Current Status: Fulfillment - 5160 Panasonic Avatar Fulfillment (Part 1)

Product will be mailed in 8-14 weeks of received date.

Retailer: ALL OTHERS

Product Model: TC-P50VT25

Date Entered: Thursday, December 16, 2010

Check Number: No check will be mailed. Fulfillment product will be mailed. 5160 Panasonic Avatar Fulfillment (Part 1)

Current Dollar Amount: $0.00

·
Premium Member
4,966 Posts
If anyone is interested in selling their copy, please PM me.

·
Super Moderator
16,755 Posts
Finally updated to reflect Avatar. Sent mine on 12/1.

S~

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Mine is on the way thanks to a SUPER nice AVS-er who wanted to sell it for a reasonable price and not be a doosher-rific gouger

I was willing to pay a bit more than normal, and he was nice enough to oblige!

Can't wait, and I really appreciate his willingness to take "less than market value" for this, in the interest of helping a fellow enthusiast see this.

THAT is how it should be. Bravo to a cool dude. Hope others are willing to sell and trade this to those fellow AVS-er's who want it without KILLING them.

In the end, to me at least, it feels better to take a reasonable amount for something and hook up a fellow geek, than to make an extra $100 and ship it off to bumble****.

Thanks again to my fellow AVS-er, and this is why I love this place. ALWAYS a nice, willing, and thoughtful member willing to help.

Happy Holidays!

1 - 20 of 277 Posts