AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Alan,

I bought a pair of pro bass shakers from ebay for $95 and worth every penny,the shakers we're only $60 and shipping was deadly at $35 but i live in the great white north so i had no choice as they are imposible to find here.

Wayne

·
Premium Member
26,161 Posts
Al:

I know that Buttkicker is liqudating the BK version 1.0 through their corporate offices. I've heard around $250 for just the BK. $390 for the amp (their cost). Great deal on (IMO) the best shaker on the market.

Ron Boster

·
Registered
605 Posts
Sorry, guys.

I checked partsexpress.com and found nothing. Darn. I'm pretty sure that they buy surplus products and then sell them at dramatically reduced rates.

Here's another idea: apexjr.com. They sold them for about $35/pair without amps. Ask for Steve. However, I searched around that web site and couldn't find anything. (Well, I did see dental mirrors for 75 cents.....hmm) Maybe check apexjr.com in a few months and see what's there.

I bought mine from apexjr and like them a lot, but I don't think that they're worth the $110/pair or so that smarthome.com is charging. They're not that fun.

The thing about them that I like is watching guests's expressions when the shakers kick the first time. It is amusing.

Mike

·
Registered
11 Posts
Alan,

you could try Princess Auto, they have the 25 watt models for $38.99Can a pair. I don't know if they ship to the U.S. but Their Ph# is 1-800-665-8685 and the part # is 4211133. Wayne, I got them at the store here in Edmonton on sale for 29.99.

·
Premium Member
16,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone. I definitely want the 25 or 50 watters. I'm going to mount these one per seat.

The Butt Kickers are outstanding but to big for what Im tring to do.

Thanks guys!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.