AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading for a couple months now and have seen reference to the "classifieds" here. Where do I find the classifieds????

=====================

Can't wait for my PJ to grow up!!!

·
Registered
564 Posts
its the first section and you have to pay $8 for 3mo to read or post.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
It doesn't make the area too popular for browsers since they have to pay JUST TO LOOK.

Hey, I just had a thought, maybe they could make it free to browse, with all "For Sale" ads having the contact info blocked, that way, buyers would only have to pay the sub if they actually bought something ??

Makes as much sense as charging for a look, doesn't it ?

·
Premium Member
4,929 Posts
Agreed. I believe that if buyers could browse for free then the both the buyers and sellers would have more opportunities.

Cary

·
Registered
496 Posts
I agree also. Especially since I paid the $$ to look, but didn't find what I was after.

On the flip side- How can one complain about giving AVS 8 bucks for as much as we use the board? It costs a lot to maintain this board. They accept donations, and I would be willing to bet that if everyone here gave 3 bucks a year there would probably be no need to charge for the classifieds. Just a guess. (Maybe the dealer classifieds would be charged so the lowest advertised Price thingamajigs could be met...?)

--Kieth

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.