AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a Panny DVD-RP56u and out of curiosity I popped the top to see what's inside - - - nothing with Sage FLI2200, only Panasonic approx 208 pin, and panasonic approx 144 pin chips????

What's up with this?? Manufactured July 2001 Is it Sage powered or not?

Regards, Bruce

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, Stacy & Divvy,

I guess my half-hearted search was not thorough enough, after a while of reading everything in sight one tends to get a little lazy after a while.

Thanks for the links, hints - Bruce

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Hehe, your're welcome. Believe me, though, I knew what I was looking for as I had read that thread at the time and remembered that someone had posted pictures. Even with that knowledge the search provided so many results that it would have been nearly impossible to find that had I not known what I was looking for. Makes me wonder sometimes whether ppl who simply say "do a search" without any clue for keywords etc. have ever done one themselves.

I appreciate the feedback. It's nice to know someone actually read the reply to their question. It's one of the reasons I posted the link that I did because I never knew if the original person who asked for proof of the FLI2200 in the RP56 ever read my reply.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.