AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I know this has been asked but I still cannot make up my mind especially that BestBuy now offers 32" of all the leading brands for around $500 and they all look great to me - I dont need superb picture quality and I dont play games.

This will be used a lot for satelite TV watching so need to have at least 2 S-Video or composite video inputs. I will not upgrade this one unless I have to so I am looking for great quality and warranty.

Thanks!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Sony 1080p televisions have great SD picture performance 9thanks to award winning bravia engine), great handling of motion & decent HD picture to boot. They often have a raft of inputs too as long as you are in midrange (W/V & (L in the US too) or the high end Z series). seems to tick all the boxes, I'm also a fan of panasonics with the V10 & X10 & G10 series all being great. Can't really go wrong with either of these brands. Samsung a bit cheeper but you will sacrifice SD quality, that said though they still make some cracking Tv's such as the B550m B650 & B750 series. Hope that helps,

Cheers,

Jiff

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.