AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
37 is as large as will fit and it is important to me to have clear QAM. I know the HP at BB has it and I belive the Westinghouse also, would apprecitae some feed back here to avoid going through each thread. It is not always given in the specs as far as I can see.

Definatley like the new Sharp but do not think it has QAM

Thanks in advance

Peter

·
Registered
455 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptPJB /forum/post/0

Just read through the Viso thread and it appears that the 37 has QAM can someone who has the set confirm this?

Thanks

I have the Vizio VX37L and it has the QAM tuner as do most of the current Vizio TVs. Some their early Plasmas and early LCDs did not have QAM.

·
Registered
997 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptPJB /forum/post/0

37 is as large as will fit and it is important to me to have clear QAM. I know the HP at BB has it and I belive the Westinghouse also, would apprecitae some feed back here to avoid going through each thread. It is not always given in the specs as far as I can see.

Definatley like the new Sharp but do not think it has QAM

Thanks in advance

Peter

Olevia 537H has a clear Qam tuner. I got one on Black Friday, and am happy considering the price I paid for it.

·
Registered
11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldemanphil /forum/post/0

I have the Vizio VX37L and it has the QAM tuner as do most of the current Vizio TVs. Some their early Plasmas and early LCDs did not have QAM.

I've got the same Vizio. I pick up 8 HD stations through Comcast (just north of Boston). Nice set for the money.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.