AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moving the PZ77U to the game room. Which of these 50in. models would best to replace it with? Have one week to decide.

·
Registered
15,998 Posts
All you are going to get is opinions. I prefer the G25. Others will prefer other brands. Read about them in dedicated threads, and go look in stores to see which you prefer. All 3 are excellent brands.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I looked pretty hard at these three and ended up purchasing the LG PK950. I am very happy with my purchase! It was a matter of which TV had the fewest negative issues that we read about so much on this forum.

BTW, the LG edge enhancement ringing issue has been fixed on the PK950, and input lag is very low!

DelJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekana /forum/post/19518389

Moving the PZ77U to the game room. Which of these 50in. models would best to replace it with? Have one week to decide.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mostly watching sports, HD cable movies and some gaming. I don't trust everything I see in the stores. They seem to adjust the picture of the brands they want to sell while others are plugged in to a poor feed and left alone.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekana /forum/post/19527078

Mostly watching sports, HD cable movies and some gaming. I don't trust everything I see in the stores. They seem to adjust the picture of the brands they want to sell while others are plugged in to a poor feed and left alone.

The Samsung has my vote. These threads always seem to come down to buzzing and black levels... I would take my chances on a Samsung. I've got three, two plasmas and and lcd, all have zero issues.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts