AVS Forum banner

22081 - 22100 of 22602 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,668 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I was fortunate enough to see her at CBGB when they had reunion performances some years ago. Now CBGB is gone.😭
I only went to CBGB once. An acquaintance
played there once. Be cool to see her there back then and of course The Ramones, etc.

·
Premium Member
2,668 Posts
Stevie Wonder

Fulfillingness' First Finale

Autographed! :LOL: During my last cleaning session, I noticed the signing on this cover. After seeing the Cashman & West autographs from this same haul I got, I messaged Pam saying I HAD to hear THIS story! She replied: No, that's not real. Never saw him. Never met him. It was most likely one of her friends fooling around at a party "back in the day". Too funny. @Clarence - Have you ever heard of a real Stevie autograph?

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Hi guys quick question. I want to hook up my turntable with RCA cables via an hdmi adapter to my receiver only. No analog input on receiver. Which one is budget friendly that would work? I have a pre amp already. Thanks!
This work?
_20210609_203100.JPG
_20210609_203013.JPG

Reactions: RobKnapp

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Albert Collins & The Icebreakers - Frozen Alive, CD. Probably haven't heard this this century but used to have a home recorded cassette from vinyl. Popped into the local record store in hopes an album I'd ordered had come in, no such luck, but stumbled across two used discs that I wanted and thought were reasonably priced, a rarity in that place. This live album was one of them. Great to hear again.
Morgan

22081 - 22100 of 22602 Posts