AVS Forum banner

8701 - 8720 of 10448 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
@Clarence
Sorry for your loss. I really am lucky to still have my 88 yo dad & 87 yo mother. That is not lost on me when I hear of other people losing a parent.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Clarence, Sorry for your loss,, I want to add my condolences also. I lost both my parents in the 90s. I still think of them often.

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
For Clarence and his family.

François Couperin (1668 - 1733) Orchestral, Chamber, Keyboard.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
So for the last week I have been messing around trying to get my new Nagaoka MP-200H cartridge working right. On some albums it sounds fantastic on others it won’t track right. I checked the alignment with a protractor numerous times, tried different tracking forces within the recommended range, all to no good answer. Today I decided to return it. It must not be compatible with my tone arm or something like that. I’m bummed? I am going back to the Sumiko Olympia which tracks like a champ and sounds almost as good at the Nagaoka on albums it could track. Maybe I will upgrade the stylus to the Moonstone which is compatible with the Sumiko Olympia body.

Reactions: Panson and RagtopFE

·
Registered
687 Posts
Pink Floyd​
The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon cover art created intrigue when the album landed in record stores in March 1973. At the time, Pink Floyd was on the cusp of becoming a mainstream success with a growing fan base. The cover, depicting white light passing through a prism to form the bright colors of the spectrum against a stunning black field, invited listeners to explore the music inside.​

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
George Harrison

Thirty Three & 1/3

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,935 Posts
Clarence, my sincere condolences for your loss. I have lost both of my parents (too soon really as they were fairly young). Spin some records and cherish the memories.

·
Premium Member
6,935 Posts

Drop Nineteens-Delaware
June 1992

File under: Shoegaze, Indie

One from the vault...

8701 - 8720 of 10448 Posts