AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I originaly intended on going with integra components however after much research i determined there are better products out there for the price so i've almost made up my mind on an anthem avm-50 pre and for the amps should i go with the m25 or amv-50 and amv-20 and get more power less the ultra 2 certification these components will be powering the klipsch ultra2 setup

·
Banned
3,453 Posts
Hey, I'll respond!

Go with an Emotiva LPA-1 like I did. Great sound, terrific price, and you'll have to spend thousands more to get any meaningful improvement in sound. Unless you're running extremely inefficient and/or very low impedance speakers (not Klipsch) it would probably be all you need.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I went with the Anthem MCA 50 to go with my Anthem AVM 30. The MCA 50 sounds wonderful on my PSB speakers.

The only other amp I was considering was the Rotel RMB-1095.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WOW

I'll say this the emotiva defiantly has a cool look to it. As far as the specs go I saw that the rear channels run lower wattage and I know the rears are just filler but do you noticed any lack of power in the rear

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
You generally don't need as much power to the rears because they don't generally don't need to handle much bass.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks

I'm just the kind of guy that say if i were to get this amp and find it to be underpowering the rears I would probly smash it so thats why i'm trying to do all my research and buy everything in one swoop and have my system be 100% wow and not so so

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.