AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

After looking around for a while, I've decided I want to go with Aperion. I've narrowed it down, but I'm having trouble deciding which line to go with.

Right now I'm just getting the towers and a center, but I will upgrade with matching bookshelves/satellites at some point.

Right now I'm selecting between:

2 Verus Forte Towers

1 Verus Forte Center

or

2 5T Towers

1 5C Center (Possibly 6C. Would this be a huge upgrade over the 5C with the 5T towers?)

Room is 12.5' x 17.5', 8' high ceilings, carpeted for now.

I like the sound of Onkyo, but I haven't decided which model is the one to get . I'm picking between the 609, 709, 809, and 370.

Any subwoofer ideas for future reference would be great too. I'm pretty new to all this, so thanks for any help in advance.

·
Registered
12,097 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood2590 /forum/post/0

Hi all,

After looking around for a while, I've decided I want to go with Aperion. I've narrowed it down, but I'm having trouble deciding which line to go with.

Right now I'm just getting the towers and a center, but I will upgrade with matching bookshelves/satellites at some point.

Right now I'm selecting between:

2 Verus Forte Towers

1 Verus Forte Center

or

2 5T Towers

1 5C Center (Possibly 6C. Would this be a huge upgrade over the 5C with the 5T towers?)

Room is 12.5' x 17.5', 8' high ceilings, carpeted for now.

I like the sound of Onkyo, but I haven't decided which model is the one to get . I'm picking between the 609, 709, 809, and 370.

Any subwoofer ideas for future reference would be great too. I'm pretty new to all this, so thanks for any help in advance.

You may want to post in the Aperion thread, but the Verus speakers are getting solid reviews. As for a sub, it depends on your budget but I recommend looking at HSU, Epik, Rythmik, CHT, etc. Lots of solid options.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.