AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get a nice 55" 4K TV , I live in Germany , and Vizio doesn't sell their products here, so basically we don't have the to go company for good priced TVs.

I wanted to get the samsung j7100 but 2200 eur really is out of my budget , my budget is more around 1500 euros, I was thinking of getting last year's UE55HU7500 , which costs 1750 on amazon, which is over my budget but it's still ok, samsung also has a new JU6450 which costs 1480, but is it worse than the hu7500? If the quality is really inferior I could pay the extra 250 euros and get the superior option.

Is there another top TV in my price range that you could recommend? I have read about the LC55UB30U but I don't know if it is any good, all I about LG is OLED, but OLED is ultra expensive.

Thanks!

·
Registered
882 Posts
I want to get a nice 55" 4K TV , I live in Germany , and Vizio doesn't sell their products here, so basically we don't have the to go company for good priced TVs.

I wanted to get the samsung j7100 but 2200 eur really is out of my budget , my budget is more around 1500 euros, I was thinking of getting last year's UE55HU7500 , which costs 1750 on amazon, which is over my budget but it's still ok, samsung also has a new JU6450 which costs 1480, but is it worse than the hu7500? If the quality is really inferior I could pay the extra 250 euros and get the superior option.

Is there another top TV in my price range that you could recommend? I have read about the LC55UB30U but I don't know if it is any good, all I about LG is OLED, but OLED is ultra expensive.

Thanks!
Bump. Looking for the same answer. Thanks in advance.

Panasonic CXW704 ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts