AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me how to find out (today) which of the 8 FOX games this weekend will be selected for the "up to 6 in HD"? The usual places I find out this information in order to send a schedule to some friends, such as the D* ST schedule page and APG on HDTivo, don't have this information yet and I have been sending my email on Wednesdays. Last week the D* ST schedule page wasn't even updated until after the games were over so I had to use the APG. This week the APG isn't telling either; I found a CBS schedule page that shows which CBS games are HD but can't seem to find one for FOX that makes this distinction.

I can *guess* that the Bears @ Bucs game might be the "least relevant" and therefore not in HD, but I could be wrong and can't really pick another one unless it's maybe Saints @ Raiders.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I didn't see that ad but our local fox in chicago, wfld, is showing commercials advertising this weekends bears-bucks game in HD.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,723 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Based on the statements of the "more enlightened ones" both here and at dbsforums.com I don't think there will be more than 6 FOX NFL games in HD this weekend.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by rmcdonough
The schedule is up on dtv website, bears-bucs and seahawks-cardinals are the two games not shown.
Man I feel sorry for Arizona. How many times have they been screwed this season? I know they weren't in HD when they played the Rams on week 1 and I thought they've been pooched once or twice since.

Then again they can't even fill up half of Sun Devil Stadium for home games. Maybe things will change when they move into their fancy new place in 2006. Or maybe not until the Bidwell family sells the team.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.