AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For DirecTV subscribers, which HD station not being carried by DirecTV would you prefer DirecTV add to its HD line-up?

·
Registered
423 Posts
They are all broadcasted in HD ;-) :p

As a choice of which I would want to start broadcasting in HD, it'd be WCIU in Chicago, the only way Chicago sports fans can't get NBA and MLB home games in HD, even though I'm almost positive they use WGN's equipment

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK, for DirecTV subscribers, which HD station not being carried by DirecTV would you prefer DirecTV add to its HD line-up? :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
tnt

·
Registered
464 Posts
Fox Sports Nets HD feeds. I know several have HD.

·
Registered
682 Posts
DirecTV already carries all of the O&O FSN-HD channels...

·
Registered
464 Posts
I beg to differ, Fos Sports Bay Area has HD cameras for Sharks and Warriors games but I've yet to see a Fox Sports Bay Area HD feed outside of the bay area, and I'm 2600 miles away.

I believe you're referring to O&O FOX LOCAL stations, not Fox Sports Nets that broadcast HD.

·
Premium Member
48,895 Posts
Since we all know that ESPN2 HD will be added Sept 8, I'd like to see TNT HD and WGN HD added along with the deuce.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I was hoping they would get the INHD issue settled and on D* along with the other ones mentioned.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I voted TNT HD since we know ESPN2 HD will be on sept 8

·
Registered
877 Posts
THT-HD. I need my Nascar in Hi-Def every week.

Related to that, the new FOX HD channel, as soon as it's available, since it'll probably carry the FX HD broadcasts of Nascar.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
How about moving the networks (that have few subscribers anyway) to MPEG4, dump UHD and add TNT, Starz!, Cinemax and INHD all with full resolution and bandwidth?

I can dream can't I?

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundmaster10.2
DirecTV already carries all of the O&O FSN-HD channels...
no they don't. in fact, they carry none of the o&o fsn-hd channels. i believe you are confusing FSN with FOX hd

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.