1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
dude u are comparing the crappy vizio vs sony? is this for real? of course the sony is light years better and i dont even like sony.. every single component in the sony is much better than these in that vizio. 37 vs 32 is a big difference but oh well, you'll need to shell out some more money, why dont u add a $100 and buy a 37 inch samsung b550 for $650? its better than both that vizio and the sony in PQ..

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm not quite sure since the Vizio has the extra 5". Is the extra 5" worth the PQ and other things Sony has over Vizio? I'm not sure about other countries but in the US there is a reason why Vizio is only sold in huge discount retail stores like Walmart etc.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Like I said I don't know much about tvs. So Vizios suck? What are the top brands and models that are less than 600 bucks and 32-35 inches? My room is small so I dont need anything 38'' or more

·
Registered
4,301 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by somerandomdude /forum/post/18218896

Like I said I don't know much about tvs. So Vizios suck? What are the top brands and models that are less than 600 bucks and 32-35 inches? My room is small so I dont need anything 38'' or more

did u read what i said? cross you budget a little and buy a samsung 37 inch b550 for $650 shipped brand new.

or go for the LG recommanded above but the sammy will have a better PQ than the LG

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
can't get higher than $550. need more suggestions plz. Also I can't buy them online . Im super insecure about that. Also forget about the tv being 37inches. I realize it would be too big for my small room. I a 32-35 inch tv

·
Registered
4,301 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by somerandomdude /forum/post/18218972

can't get higher than $550. need more suggestions plz. Also I can't buy them online . Im super insecure about that. Also forget about the tv being 37inches. I realize it would be too big for my small room. I a 32-35 inch tv

32 is tiny , no such as a thing as 35, its either 32 or jump to 37

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks. So like I said I don't know much about tvs. What makes some tvs or brands better than the other? From looking at the specs all hdtvs look similar to me. Also I would like some more opinions on the samsung tv i posted

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
at these small screen sizes, the contrast ratio and overall brand quality, thats about it, no fancy stuff in the small models..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts