AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm somewhat of an audiophile but I can't really afford to buy really high end speakers, but I'd like something better than monitor speakers. I am buying off craigslist for cheap and I only have whats available on there. So I am faced with a decision... Do I buy:

1. Logitech X230 speakers

2. Altec Lansing VS4121 speakers

3. Edifier M3300 speakers

I am having a hard time making a decision. I'd love to get the one that has the deepest base and loudest sound. Thank you.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlok /forum/post/19547089

I'm somewhat of an audiophile but I can't really afford to buy really high end speakers, but I'd like something better than monitor speakers. I am buying off craigslist for cheap and I only have whats available on there. So I am faced with a decision... Do I buy:

1. Logitech X230 speakers

2. Altec Lansing VS4121 speakers

3. Edifier M3300 speakers

I am having a hard time making a decision. I'd love to get the one that has the deepest base and loudest sound. Thank you.

I wouldn't take any of them. What is your budget?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by ap1
I wouldn't take any of them. What is your budget?
Well, thats the best I could find in Vancouver craigslist ads and about $40. I know I probably shouldn't be posting here but I figure you highly intelligence people can probably point me in the right direction. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlok
Well, thats the best I could find in Vancouver craigslist ads and about $40. I know I probably shouldn't be posting here but I figure you highly intelligence people can probably point me in the right direction. Thanks.
Try to find Fostex PM0.4. They should be under $100 for used pair. This is lowest I would go for budget desktop speakers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.