AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two questions for all the expert in the field.

1, Which mount is better: The Chief’s PRO2051 or the Premier PCM-100 or the Sanus VMPL.

For better, I mean easier to install; strong and stable enough for a 3 years old around the house; easier to tilt; ... etc.

2, I would like to know how high you mount your plasma for a comfortable viewing. Tilted or flat mounted.

This is for the 50 panny plasma.

Thanks

· Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks gadgetfreaky. From the pic. it seems kind of wimpy (I know it probably is not becasue it can hold up to 180 lb and the 50 7uy is only 98 lb. Can you post a pic on your setup please?

Thanks

· Registered
1,061 Posts
i will post tonight. it's definitely not wimpy. the way the mounts work is that the bracket on the back of the plasma screws into set rods that are built into the plasma. it just hooks onto the mount that you put up on the wall. which is pretty thick gauge steel bars and a very hard reinforced plastic that looks and feels indestructable. i'll post pics when i get it up tonight. it seems like the most flexible mount, being you can put it on 1 stud or 2 as well as easily tilt it. big plus is it's not that bulky as well

· Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool looking forward for you pic. BIG thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.