AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I currently have the Panasonic TH-50PX60U and love it. However as I'm upgrading the rest of my home theater I'm now looking for a tv that's 1080p. In doing so I also wouldn't mind getting something larger like the 65". The 65" that's available right now (TC-65PS14) is being discontinued from all the local stores and costco just dropped the price from $2399 to $1999 which is making this very tempting. Although I wanted to know if there was going to be a similarly priced 2010 65" model coming out and if it was going to be worth waiting. It is going to be that much better? What are the differences going to be? If not much is changing I think I might grab one of these that they have now. If the 2010 sets are going to be much better then I'll wait. Any advice would be great. I did look on their site and they arnt saying much about them 2010's yet. Thanks in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.